In order to build up the spirit of international students, and encourage students to study hard and make achievements, we now award the "Excellent International Graduates of CSU, Class of 2022", to the international graduates who have excellent moral character and academic performance, and to set examples for other students.
In order to ensure the process of this work, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Principles: Openness, Justice and Fairness.
2. Number: Not more than 10% of students who are expected to graduate this year.
3. Participant: International students obtained graduation and degree certificates before July 15, 2022.
(1) Have a clear understanding of China and a friendly attitude towards China, good character, a positive, optimistic attitude towards life, and physical and mental health.
(2) Abide by the law and discipline, consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the school, actively participate in campus cultural activities, and do not have any illegal behavior during the school years.
(3) Caring for classmates, ready to help others, warm-hearted for public welfare, concerned about the development of the school and winning honors for the school.
(4) Applicants (for undergraduate students) should have studied hard in school, achieved good grades, participated in physical practice and campus cultural activities, with good physical and mental health.
(5) Applicants (for graduate students) should have good academic performance, actively participated in social practice and research projects, have outstanding academic and scientific performance, led or participated in significant research projects, and have published a number of high-level academic papers.
5. Application materials:
(1) Graduate of Honor Application Form
(3) Letter of recommendation from the supervisor or course teachers;
(4) Published papers, certificates, rewards, and/or other relevant materials.
6. Review Procedure:
(1) Individual application by students;
(2) SIE will conduct a qualification review and determine the primary list;
(3) Publicize the results of the selection;
(4) Awards and commendations.
Please scan the following QR code to apply, and submit the hard copies of all application materials to Office 211 before June 3, 2022.
School of International Education, CSU