To all CSU scholarship students,
CSU is currently carrying out the 2022 Annual Review for all international students with Central South University Scholarship (CSU scholarship students), which is a comprehensive evaluation of the CSU scholarship students’ academic and daily performances at Central South University. If a CSU scholarship student fails to pass the Annual Review, the scholarship will be downgraded or canceled.
All CSU scholarship international students who have studied at CSU for more than ONE semester should take part in the Annual Review, including preparatory Chinese language learning students and self-supported students who plan to apply for the CSU scholarship.
(1) Students who are in suspension need to take the Annual Review.
(2) Those who are enrolled in Sept 2021 and finish the suspension procedure before Jan 2022 don’t need to take the Annual Review.
(3) Students who will graduate in July 2022 don’t need to take the Annual Review.
2. Documents Required
(1) CSU Annual Review Form (Student Self-Assessment).
(2) Transcripts of each year from the beginning year till now.
(3) Other supporting materials, such as certificates of award, paper publication, volunteer work, internship, HSK, and other documents related to school study and activity. Please provide these materials as many as possible as they will be important references for the Annual Review.
3. Review Requirements
Students participating in the Annual Review shall prepare the hard copies of all documents required, and please submit them to your counselor before May 23.
International students who are not in China please seek help from students in China to prepare the hard copies and submit them to the counselor also before May 23.
Those who fail to upload or submit the documents before the deadline will be regarded as giving up the scholarship.
(1) All information on awards, published paper, participated activities, etc shall be listed on your CSU Annual Review Form.
(2) SIE will contact supervisors for opinions directly. There is NO NEED for students to contact supervisors for opinions.
(3) For self-supported students who want to apply for the CSU scholarship, please finish all the procedures above.
4. Documents Download
A. Annual Review Form: https://intl.csu.edu.cn/Download/Documents.htm
B. Transcript download instruction for Undergraduate students: (Undergraduate Student Educational Management Information System)
C. Transcript download instruction for Graduate students: (Graduate Student Educational Management Information System)
School of International Education, CSU