To all CSC scholarship students,
CSU is currently carrying out the 2022 Annual Review for all students enjoying the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC scholarship students), which is a comprehensive evaluation of the CSC scholarship students’ academic and daily performances at Central South University. Students who are unable to pass the review will be ineligible to continue the next year's scholarship or extend the scholarship, and the scholarship will be canceled if one fails Annual Review twice.
CSC scholarship students who will continue to enjoy Chinese government scholarship after September 2022 should participate in the Annual Review, including Ph.D. candidates who should have graduated this year and plan to apply for study extension and students who didn't pass the 2021 Annual Review and plan to apply for restoration of CSC scholarship.
Note: Students who are on suspension need to participate in the Annual Review if there are no special circumstances.
2. Documents Required:
(1) CSC Annual Review Form (Student Self-Assessment) (Hard copy only);
(2) Transcripts of each year from the beginning year till now;
(3) Other supporting materials, such as certificates of awards, paper publication, volunteer work, internship, HSK, and other documents related to school study and activities. Please provide these materials as many as possible.
3. Review Requirements:
Students participating in the Annual Review shall prepare both electronic and hard copies of all documents required.
Please upload the electronic copies to the CSC Online System before May 4 (please see Operation Guide for Students of 2022 CSC Scholarship Annual Review.pdf) and submit the hard copies to your counselor at School of International Education before May 6.
International students who are not in China please seek help from students in China to prepare the hard copies and submit them to the counselor also before May 6.
Those who fail to upload or submit the documents before the deadline will be regarded as giving up the scholarship.
(1) 2022 CSC Annual Review will be carried out both online and offline. Please be sure to complete the online self-assessment on time!
(2) All self-assessment information and materials will be recorded in the CSC system. Please be sure to fill in it carefully as a casual and uncompleted filling-in may make your annual review fail.
(3) Students of Chinese-taught programs should complete the self-assessment in Chinese, and students of English-taught programs should complete the self-assessment in English.
(4) All information on awards, published paper, participated activities, etc shall be listed on your CSC Annual Review Form.
(5) No need to upload the electronic copy of your CSC Annual Review Form to the CSC system, but please fill in the content of it into the CSC system.
(6) No need to contact supervisors directly for opinions.
4. Documents Download
A. Download the Annual Review Form: https://intl.csu.edu.cn/Download/Documents.htm
B. Download transcripts for undergraduate students: http://csujwc.its.csu.edu.cn/ggly.do?method=gglyView&contentId=3AE7A784A39E44DDBE1019CDFC0C8FA0&tktime=1586927043000
C. Download transcripts for graduate students: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/9cLVhPVkkHliKCVxVnUJyg
School of International Education, CSU