In order to establish the spirit of international students' peer support team and encourage students to study hard and make achievements, we now award the "Outstanding International Students peer support team member of Central South University for the 2020-2021 academic year" to reward international students with good moral character and Outstanding academic performance, so as to set examples.
In order to ensure the smooth process of the work, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. The selection of Outstanding students follows the principles of openness, justice and fairness.
2. Number: 5 international student peer support team members.
3. Reward: Certificate of Honor, 1000 RMB for each person.
4. Participant: International students serving as International Student Peer Support Team members in the academic year 2020-2021.
(1) Have an understanding of China and take a friendly attitude towards China, have a good character and positive, optimistic attitude towards life, physical and mental health.
(2) Abide by the law and discipline, have good moral character, maintain social ethics, consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the school, actively participate in campus cultural activities, respect teachers, unite with classmates, and do not have any illegal behavior during the school year.
(3) Outstanding academic performance.
(4) Actively cooperate with international students and organize activities for international students.
(5) Take the initiative to help international students solve difficulties and care about their life and study.
6. Application materials:
(1) Application Form for Award of CSU Outstanding Peer Support Team Member
(3) Summary of this academic year's work;
(4) Certificates obtained and other supporting materials.
7. Review Procedure:
(1) Mutual evaluation of campus team members;
(2) Individual application by students;
(3)The School of International Education will conduct a qualification review and determine the primary list;
(4) Publicize the results of the selection;
(5) Awards and commendations.
Interested students are requested to submit the application form and related materials to 211 Office before June 12th, 2021.