In order to build up the spirit of international students, encourage students to study hard and make achievements, we now award the "Outstanding International Students of Central South University in 2020-2021 academic year" to reward international students with good moral character and outstanding academic performance, and set examples for other students.
In order to ensure the smooth process of the work, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. The selection of Outstanding students follows the principles of openness, justice and fairness.
2. Number: 10 international students.
3. Reward: Certificate of Honor, 2000 RMB for each person.
4. Participant: full-time international students who have studied in school for more than one academic year and will not graduate in this academic year.
(1) Have a clear understanding of China and a friendly attitude towards China, good character and a positive, optimistic attitude towards life, physical and mental health.
(2) Abide by the law and discipline, maintain social ethics, consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the school, actively participate in campus cultural activities, respect teachers, unite with classmates, and have no illegal behavior during the school years.
(3) Outstanding academic performance.
(4) Actively carry out scientific exploration and academic innovation. Postgraduates should have outstanding achievements in academic paper publication or scientific research innovation achievements.
6. Application materials
(1) Outstanding Student Application Form;
(3) Letter of recommendation from the tutor or course teacher;
(4) Published papers, obtained certificates and other supporting materials.
7. Review Procedure
(1) Individual application by students;
(2) The School of International Education will conduct a qualification review and determine the primary list;
(3) Publicize the results of the selection;
(4) Awards and commendations.
Please scan the following QR code to register, and submit the application form and related materials to 211 Office before June 11th, 2021.