To all CSC scholarship students,
CSU is currently carrying out the Annual Review and extension for Chinese Government Scholarship students. Annual Review is a comprehensive evaluation of the Chinese Government Scholarship students in our university. Students who are unable to pass the review will be ineligible to continue the next year's scholarship as well as extend the scholarship. The scholarship will be canceled if one fails the Review twice.
CSC Scholarship Annual Review
1. Participants - All CSC scholarship students who have studied in CSU for more than ONE semester must take part in this review, including preparatory Chinese language learning students now.
(1) Students who are in suspension need to take the annual review.
(2) Those who are enrolled in Sept 2020 and finish the suspension procedure before Jan 2021 don’t need an annual review.
(3) Students who will graduate in July 2021 don’t need an annual review.
2. Required Documents (all in hardcopies)
(1) CSC Annual Review Form (Student Version)
(2) Transcripts from the beginning year to the present
(3) (optional) Other supporting materials, such as publication paper, awards, etc.
3. Review Requirement
Students participating in the Annual Review must prepare the required documents and submit all documents to your counselor teacher from School of International Education before April 30.
Those who fail to submit the documents before the deadline will automatically be deemed as giving up the scholarship.
(1) CSC Annual Review Form needs the information of your awards, published paper, participated activities, etc.
(2) No need for supervisor’s opinions for graduate students.
-Download address of the Annual Review Form:
-Transcript download instruction for Undergraduate students:
-Transcript download instruction for Graduate students:
CSC Scholarship Extension for Ph.D. Students
1. Participants - Only CSC Ph.D. students who cannot graduate on time this year can apply for an extension. Students who are able to graduate in July 2021 do not need to apply.
2. Application Requirement -
The required documents shall be submitted in hardcopies to counselor teacher from School of International Education before April 20. Those who fail to submit documents before the deadline will automatically be deemed as giving up the application.
3. Required Document
(1) Application Form for Extension of CSC Ph.D. Students(中国政府奖学金生延长奖学金期限申请表). It shall be filled by students based on the real situation；
(1) Students applying for extension must participate in the annual review.
(2) CSC also need University Review Form for Extension(中国政府奖学金生延长奖学金期限院校意见表). This form will be filled by University. THE supervisor MUST give a clear statement on students’ mid-term review, proposal defense, and thesis writing.
Download address of Application Form for Extension of CSC Ph.D. Students (中国政府奖学金生延长奖学金期限申请表):
School of International Education
April 9, 2021