Notice on the Selection of Outstanding International Student Peer Support Team in 2022-2023 Academic Year
In order to cultivate international talents who know China and are friendly to China, with excellent academic performance and character, and to encourage international students to study diligently and strive for progress, we hereby select "Outstanding International Student Peer Support Team Member of Central South University for 2022-2023 academic year". the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Principles: Openness, justice, fairness and merit-based
2. Number: Not more than 20% of the total number of team members.
3. Participants: International students serving as International Student Peer Support Team members in the academic year 2022-2023.
(1) Knowing China and being friendly to China, having good character and a positive, optimistic attitude, respecting teachers and supervisors, and uniting with classmates.
(2) Abide by the law, uphold social morality, consciously abide by the school rules and regulations, actively participate in campus activities, and not commit any illegal and undisciplined acts during school.
(3) Outstanding academic performance.
(4) Actively cooperate with international students and organize activities for international students.
(5) Take the initiative to help international students solve difficulties and care about their life and study.
(1) Mutual evaluation of campus team members;
(2) Individual application by students;
(3) Qualification review and determine the primary list;
(4) Publicize the results of the selection;
(5) Awards and commendations.
6. Application Materials
(1) Application Form for Award of Central South University Outstanding Peer Support Team Member.doc;
(3) Summary of this academic year's work;
(4) Certificates obtained and other supporting materials.
The deadline for application is June 3, 2023. Please submit the paper copy to your counselor before the deadline.