Notice on the Selection of Outstanding International Students of Central South University in 2022-2023 Academic Year
In order to cultivate international talents who know China and are friendly to China, with excellent academic performance and character, and to encourage international students to study diligently and strive for progress, we hereby select "Outstanding International Students of CSU for the academic year of 2022-2023". The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Principles: Openness, justice, fairness and merit-based.
2. Number: Not more than 5% of non-graduating students.
3. Participant: Full-time non-graduating international students who have studied at CSU for more than one academic year.
(1) Knowing China and being friendly to China, having good character and a positive, optimistic attitude, respecting teachers and supervisors, and uniting with classmates.
(2) Abide by the law, uphold social morality, consciously abide by the school rules and regulations, actively participate in campus activities, and not commit any illegal and undisciplined acts during school.
(3) Excellent grades.
(4) Pass the annual review of this academic year.
(5) Actively carry out scientific research exploration and academic innovation, and graduate students should achieve outstanding results in academic paper publication or scientific research innovation results.
(1) Individual application;
(2) Qualification review and determination of the preliminary selection list;
(3) Public announcement of the selection results;
(4) Awards and commendations.
6. Application Materials
(3) Letter of recommendation from the supervisor or course teachers;
(4) Catalog of academic journal papers published during the study period and a copy of the first page of the paper (if any);
(5) Copies of various awards and certificates of honor received during the study period (if any);
(6) Other supporting documents. (e.g. HSK transcripts, project notification, etc. obtained during the study period)
The deadline for application is June 3, 2023. Please scan the QR code below to fill in the information and submit the paper copy to your counselor before the deadline.