Notice on the Selection of Excellent International Graduates of Central South University, Class of 2023
In order to cultivate international talents who know China and are friendly to China, with excellent academic performance and character, and to encourage international students to study diligently and strive for progress, we hereby select "Excellent International Graduates of CSU, Class of 2023". The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Principles: Openness, justice, fairness and merit-based.
2. Numbers: Not more than 10% of students who are expected to graduate this year.
3. Participant: Full-time freshly graduated international students who obtain their diploma and degree before July 15, 2023.
(1) Knowing China and being friendly to China, having good character and a positive, optimistic attitude, respecting teachers and supervisors, and uniting with classmates.
(2) Abide by the law, uphold social morality, consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the school, and not commit any illegal and undisciplined acts while in school.
(3) Pass the annual review for this academic year.
(4) Outstanding international graduates (undergraduate students) must be diligent in their studies, have good grades, actively participate in sports and cultural activities on campus, and be physically and mentally healthy.
(5) Outstanding international graduates (graduate students) should have excellent academic performance, actively participate in social practice activities and research projects, have outstanding performance in academic and scientific research, lead or participate in major research projects, and publish several high-level academic papers during their school years.
(1) Individual applications;
(2) Qualification review and determination of the preliminary selection list;
(3) Public announcement of the selection results;
(4) Awards and commendations.
6. Application Materials
(3) Letter of recommendation from the supervisor or course teachers;
(4) A copy of the table of contents and the first page of the academic journal papers published during the study period (if any);
(5) Copies of various awards and honorary certificates (if any) received during the study period;
(6) Other supporting documents (e.g. HSK transcripts obtained during the study period, project notification, etc.)
7. A student who has been selected as an outstanding international graduate will have his or her title of outstanding international graduate canceled if one of the following occurs:
(1) Those who have committed academic misconduct before graduating from the university;
(2)Those who have been penalized before graduating from school;
(3)Those who cannot graduate on time or cannot receive their degree on time.
The deadline for application is June 3, 2023. Please scan the QR code below to fill in the information and submit the paper copy to your counselor before the deadline.