Notice on Selection of Outstanding International Student Peer Support Team in 2021-2022 Academic Year
In order to establish the spirit of international students' peer support team and encourage students to study hard and make achievements, we now award the "Outstanding International Students peer support team member of Central South University for the 2021-2022 academic year" to international students with good moral character and Outstanding academic performance, so as to set examples.
In order to ensure the smooth process of the work, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Principles:Openness, Justice and Fairness.
2. Number:Not more than 20% of the total number of team members.
3. Participants:International students serving as International Student Peer Support Team members in the academic year 2021-2022.
(1) Have an understanding of China and take a friendly attitude towards China, have a good character and positive, optimistic attitude towards life, with physical and mental health.
(2) Abide by the law and discipline, have good moral character, maintain social ethics, consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the school, actively participate in campus cultural activities, respect teachers, unite with classmates, and do not have any illegal behavior during the school year.
(3) Outstanding academic performance.
(4) Actively cooperate with international students and organize activities for international students.
(5) Take the initiative to help international students solve difficulties and care about their life and study.
5. Application materials:
(3) Summary of this academic year's work;
(4) Certificates obtained and other supporting materials.
6. Review Procedure:
(1) Mutual evaluation of campus team members;
(2) Individual application by students;
(3) SIE will conduct a qualification review and determine the primary list;
(4) Publicize the results of the selection;
(5) Awards and commendations.
Applicants are requested to submit hard copies of all application materials to Office 211 before June 3, 2022.
School of International Education, CSU